Friday, September 15, 2006

Almost to exams...

Wow, so far Dental School has been a blast. Already practiced some drilling, made some teeth out of wax, and gross anatomy is progressing. Exams are in little over a week and I'm already exhausted. Day in the life: Wake up, (go to gym if possible), class, class, class, done eventually, go to library (bring dinner there if possible), study, go home and sleep.

Seriously, no matter how much you study, I think you're always gonna be behind in dental school. I have learned a lot though, not only in gross anatomy, but dental anatomy. Give me an anterior tooth, I can tell you which one it is, top (maxillary) or bottom (mandibular) jaw, and left ot right side of mouth. Teeth have some very detailed surfaces, check them out. It's not as easy as it looks. It is very interesting though, so much more to learn and I can't wait...

Oh yeah, we party pretty hard here when we can, and that's always a good time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home