Thursday, September 28, 2006

Exam Block Over!

Yeah, so the first exam block is over, 3 exams in two days. Nutrition, Biochemistry, and the dreaded Gross Anatomy. Surprisingly none of them were all that bad. Of course when you study every day for them constantly, they better not be that bad. All I can say is, I was almost living at the library and eating at Au Bon Pain/Dunkin Donuts a lot. I think I'm back on my coffee fix, but only during exams weeks.
The party after exams was great though. As soon as the Gross Anatomy exam was over, everyone headed to the closest drinking establishment. It was like we won the lottery or graduated! We did it though, we survived the first round, only 3 more big ones, and a bunch of small exam blocks to go.
In the meantime, back to making teeth out of wax (much harder than it sounds). You try carving a maxillary right first premolar out of wax, I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home