Almost to Turkey Day...
...only a bunch of exams stand in my way. 3rd Exam block in less than 2 weeks, should be a fun time. Biochem, Nutrition, and Gross Anatomy are up. Once those three are outta the way, I'll be able to chill back in IL for a couple days.
Really am liking gross anatomy lately, really interesting stuff. Preparing for class really helps out with dissection and just remembering everything in general. Stylopharyngeus is innervated by what cranial nerve?
I love dental school, I do. I know it's not always going to be like this, it'll get worse and better. At the current moment though, I'm content. We have a great class with a lot of great people. Lots of good times are had and good memories created.
Really am liking gross anatomy lately, really interesting stuff. Preparing for class really helps out with dissection and just remembering everything in general. Stylopharyngeus is innervated by what cranial nerve?
I love dental school, I do. I know it's not always going to be like this, it'll get worse and better. At the current moment though, I'm content. We have a great class with a lot of great people. Lots of good times are had and good memories created.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home