Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Semester Flies By...

It's been awhile since I've posted. I didn't realize anyone read this thing. Regardless, almost done with my second semester of dental school. Lots of classes this semester, thus far: Physiology, Medicine I, Histology, Oral Health Prevention/Microbiology, Operative Dentistry and Biomaterials again. Neuroanatomy is what I got right now, test tomorrow. After Neuro, we're gonna have Immuno and Patho. Loads of fun, atleast in the summer we only have class 3 days/week.

Neuro...mmm...fun, and not fun. A little of both. It's really interesting, but obviously there's a lot going on in there. Treat it like a story that never ends.

Semester has been alright so far, highlights were spring break in Vegas/Illinois. I can't really think of much else to write right now. The only thing I've been studying for the past week has been cranial nerves, contralateral innervations of the lower part of the trigeminal motor nucleus, and the spinocerebellar tracts directing proprioception afferents to the cerebellum. Anyways, I'll write more next week when I remember what else has happened this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home