Day 0 - Year 2
Labor Day today. Tomorrow is the first day of my second year of dental school. Not really nervous, more anxious. This previous week was orientation for the new "first years". I really hope they had a great time and feel more at home now (for those not from Boston).
I know our class had a blast. Seeing everyone again was a lot of fun. I really appreciate the unity our class has and hope it lasts not only for the next three years, but forever. I know it's asking a lot, but friends are what make everything better, even dental school. I for one, will def. help plan reunion trips every year after we graduate.
I look at the "first years" and many seem nervous/worried of course, but if I could go back and be in their shoes, I would. I wouldn't necessarily change anything, just relive the experience all over again. They are in for an exciting year of school. Let's hope I am as well. :)
I know our class had a blast. Seeing everyone again was a lot of fun. I really appreciate the unity our class has and hope it lasts not only for the next three years, but forever. I know it's asking a lot, but friends are what make everything better, even dental school. I for one, will def. help plan reunion trips every year after we graduate.
I look at the "first years" and many seem nervous/worried of course, but if I could go back and be in their shoes, I would. I wouldn't necessarily change anything, just relive the experience all over again. They are in for an exciting year of school. Let's hope I am as well. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home