Tetralogy of Fallot
I've been studying too much pathology...haha, or maybe not enough?? Got my first Basic Human Pathology II exam on Tuesday. I should do well, it's all memorization, which I think I can handle, hopefully. School's moving along, this will be our 2nd exam of the year thus far.
We did have a practical last week, it was on a crown prep on number 9 (maxillary left central incisor). I passed which I am very thankful for. I really need to take my time with all my preps and slow down. If I take my time and think about what I'm actually drillin, it turns out alright. Usually when I practice, I try to get the prep drilled as fast as possible, I think I'm starting to break away from that habit.
I'm in the library, it's freezin in here, wish I woulda brought my Illinois hoodie. Speakin' of the Illini, they beat some Badger rear end yesterday!! Can't wait to see where the football team will be ranked come Monday. It was great to be able to watch an Illini game over here on the east coast. The stadium looked incredible, all sold-out and decked in orange. Wish I was there in CU to celebrate, congrats to the football team. We have a whole lot more football to be played, keep it up!!
We did have a practical last week, it was on a crown prep on number 9 (maxillary left central incisor). I passed which I am very thankful for. I really need to take my time with all my preps and slow down. If I take my time and think about what I'm actually drillin, it turns out alright. Usually when I practice, I try to get the prep drilled as fast as possible, I think I'm starting to break away from that habit.
I'm in the library, it's freezin in here, wish I woulda brought my Illinois hoodie. Speakin' of the Illini, they beat some Badger rear end yesterday!! Can't wait to see where the football team will be ranked come Monday. It was great to be able to watch an Illini game over here on the east coast. The stadium looked incredible, all sold-out and decked in orange. Wish I was there in CU to celebrate, congrats to the football team. We have a whole lot more football to be played, keep it up!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home